Φ70mm round steel induction heating furnace application range:
1. Heat forging round steel bar with a diameter of 70mm or less is heated and forged, with an output of 750kg per hour.
The main parameters:
Power supply :Three-phase four-wire 380V 50-60Hz
input power :300KW
IF range :3KHZ-4KHZ
Duty rate: 100%
Input Current :400 A
Dimensions: 760 × 530 × 1660mm
1. Use IGBT devices and components for global procurement.
2. Adopt high efficiency combined resonance technology.
3. Low-inductance circuit arrangement and large-scale digital circuit.
4. Adopt more comprehensive and mature protection technology.
The main advantage:
1, a substantial power saving, each heating 1 ton of steel, power consumption 320KWH / T. It saves 20%-30% than the thyristor IF.
2. It will not bring pollution on the grid side, the electric transformer will not heat up, the compensation capacitor of the electric station will not heat, and it will not interfere with other equipment work.
3. Reduce the capacity of the power supply transformer.
One set of main control cabinet, one furnace, and pneumatic feeding (optional items: closed cooling tower and infrared thermometer)