1, Overview: Copper casting furnace , medium frequency copper casting furnace , means that the molten metal is copper and is also a kind of medium frequency melting furnace. The power supply is between 80~2500KW .
2, the principle of copper casting furnace: furnace and the same intermediate frequency, which is a 50HZ AC power frequency converted to an intermediate frequency (300HZ 1000HZ or more) of the power supply device, the three-phase alternating current frequency, rectified into DC, then The direct current is converted into an adjustable intermediate frequency current, and the intermediate frequency alternating current flowing through the capacitor and the induction coil is supplied to generate a high-density magnetic line in the induction coil, and the metal material contained in the induction coil is cut in the metal material. Produces a large eddy current. The metal is heated by the principle of electromagnetic induction.
3, copper casting furnace technology selection parameters summary:
4, the main purpose of copper casting furnace ?
The smelting of copper metal material, the melting amount is 0.05T-5T , the efficiency is high, and the electromagnetic stirring force is used to uniformly smelt the metal, and no other stirring process is needed.
So how do you choose the right frequency and power for the IF induction copper casting furnace ?
Induction heating equipment, according to the output frequency, can be roughly divided into: ultra high frequency, high frequency, super audio, intermediate frequency and so on. Different heating processes require different frequencies. If the frequency selection error does not meet the heating requirements, such as slow heating time, low working efficiency, uneven heating, temperature failure, and even damage to the workpiece.
After you have determined the frequency of the machine according to the requirements of your workpiece, the next step is to select the appropriate machine power based on the production situation. The higher the power of the machine, the faster the heating speed, but the price will increase accordingly. The low-power equipment has low cost and its heating speed is slow.
5,What are the advantages of copper casting furnaces ?
1. Ultra-small size, movable, covering only 0.6 square meters.
2. It is convenient to replace the furnace body with different weight, different materials and different furnace modes to meet various melting requirements;
3. It is very convenient to install, debug and operate.
4. Can work 24 hours a day, smelting evenly and faster;
5. Environmental protection, in line with environmental protection requirements, eliminating the trouble of environmental inspection;
6. Power saving, compared with the thyristor intermediate frequency, not only small size, easy maintenance, but also can save 15-20% .
7. It has electromagnetic stirring effect, which is beneficial to the smelting of metal temperature and uniformity of structure, which is beneficial to scumming and reducing impurities;
8. The equipment is small in size, light in weight, and has a large range of smelting from several kilograms to several hundred kilograms. It can be used in a wide range of applications, and is suitable for use in factories and small-scale smelting in schools and research institutes;
6, what issues should be paid attention to during the copper alloy smelting process ?
1. Do not sample on the copper surface for performance test . The copper alloy is easily oxidized and inhaled, and the slag and gas content of the liquid surface is significantly higher than that of the lower layer copper liquid ; therefore, the performance test on the surface of the copper liquid is inaccurate.Proper sampling should be done by thoroughly stirring the copper solution and using a sampling spoon to extract the molten metal from the bottom of the crucible.
2. The time of smelting should be controlled , The time from the start of melting to the end of melting is called the melting time. The length of the melting time not only affects the productivity, but also significantly affects the quality of the cast casting. As the melting time increases, the elemental burning rate of the alloy increases, and the chance of inhalation increases. Therefore, the melting work should be completed in the shortest time. If possible, try to increase the preheating temperature of the charge. The operation should be compact and the action should be fast.
3. The stir bar for smelting should be a carbon rod If other agitating materials such as iron bars are used, the iron rods melt during the agitation process, which affects the chemical composition of the alloy. At the same time, if the temperature of the iron rod preheating in the furnace is relatively high or the stirring time is longer, the oxide on the iron rod enters the alloy liquid to become an impurity ; if the temperature of the iron rod preheating is low, the alloy is stirred. It should be attached to the iron rod, which can be observed in production.
4. The use of covering agent during smelting For smelting copper alloys in terms of the amount of coating agent is generally: When borax glass and 0.8% -1.2% by weight of the charge, as to maintain the thickness of the cover layer is 10-15mm; charcoal when used, an amount of charge by weight 0.5%-.0.7% , to maintain the cover layer thickness of 25-35mm cover agent removal, generally before pouring, too early to increase the oxidation and absorption of copper alloy. If charcoal is used as a covering agent and the slag blocking effect is good, the covering agent may not be removed, so that it also acts as a slag blocking during the pouring process, and the effect is more ideal.
7, how to choose molten copper graphite?
Fused copper graphite crucible / silicon carbide crucible smelting various non-ferrous metals such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, lead, zinc, medium carbon steel, various rare metals and carbon products. Suitable for metal smelting of earth furnaces, electric furnaces, intermediate frequency furnaces, and high frequency furnaces.
1 , good molten copper graphite crucible high temperature smelting temperature can be as high as 1800 ° C ;
2 , good molten copper graphite crucible thermal conductivity coefficient of thermal expansion is small, can conduct heat faster, has strong resistance to strain resistance to rapid thermal quenching;
3 , special for copper melting, excellent chemical stability, strong corrosion resistance to acid and alkaline solutions.