Method of selecting "induction melting furnace"
A, classification of induction melting furnace :
Induction melting furnace is divided into molten metal materials
1 , medium frequency induction melting copper furnace
2 , medium frequency induction melting aluminum furnace
3 , medium frequency induction melting furnace
4 , medium frequency induction melting furnace
5 , precious metal induction melting furnace ,
Induction melting furnace is divided according to the shell structure of the shell material
1, steel shell induction melting furnace
2, aluminum shell induction melting furnace
Induction melting furnace is divided into tons according to the size of the tonnage
0.25T- 30 T induction melting furnace
B, the method of selecting "induction melting furnace"
1. Selection of transformer capacity for induction melting furnace
The value of the transformer capacity = the value of the power supply of the induction melting furnace x 1.2 is dedicated to the special machine, that is, one induction melting furnace is equipped with a rectifier transformer.
2 , the choice of induction melting furnace line voltage
For the induction melting furnace below 1000KW , three-phase five-wire 380V , 50HZ industrial power is used, and for the induction melting furnace above 1000KW , the 660V incoming voltage is used.
3. Determine the size of the induction melting furnace according to the capacity requirements.
The capacity of the induction melting furnace can be determined according to the weight of the individual pieces and the weight of the molten iron required for each working day.
4 , the choice of furnace structure
The melting furnace of the aluminum alloy structure with the reducer as the tilting furnace is commonly called the aluminum shell furnace, and the induction melting furnace of the steel structure with the hydraulic cylinder as the tilting furnace is commonly called the steel shell furnace.
C, the size of the induction melting furnace, the power of the intermediate frequency power supply , and the choice of power consumption :
GWR - 8 00
D, aluminum shell induction melting furnace and steel shell induction melting furnace selection method ?
The induction melting furnace is structurally divided into a steel shell with a yoke hydraulic tilt furnace induction melting furnace and an aluminum shell with a reducer tilt induction melting furnace.
Steel shell induction melting furnace : long life (normal normal service life is more than 10 years), good stability, because the use of magnetic conductive magnets, energy saving than aluminum shell furnace power saving 3% -5% ; casting fixed point, hydraulic tilting furnace casting means can grasp a good angle, speed; good safety performance, and the alarm device is provided with a drain furnace refractory clay layer, the tonnage should be selected to be greater than 1 T steel structure.
Aluminum shell induction melting furnace : aluminum shell furnace is a simple structure, the service life is generally about 5-8 years, no magnetizer, its safety performance is poor, the capacity below 1 T is aluminum shell structure, when the reducer rotary furnace When the body reaches 95 degrees, the entire furnace body will lean forward and the safety performance is very poor. The aluminum shell furnace is suitable for small tonnage users who change production in a short time.
Induction melting furnace selection
Hydraulic tilting furnace
E. What information does the customer need to provide to the supplier before purchasing the induction melting furnace?
1.1T induction melting furnace should have layout space, need to provide the area and layout of the plant
2. The customer needs to provide the capacity of the transformer, the magnitude of the incoming line voltage, and the frequency of the incoming line voltage.
3. The medium frequency induction furnace needs water cooling equipment, and the configuration of the 1T induction melting furnace contains water cooling equipment.
4. The structure of the medium frequency induction melting furnace has a steel shell furnace body and an aluminum shell furnace body, and the customer needs to specify the furnace body structure.
5. The power supply of the medium frequency induction melting furnace is the intermediate frequency power supply. The line structure of the intermediate frequency power supply is divided into the inverter parallel and the inverter series structure. The inverter series structure is energy-saving, the power factor is 0.98 , and the line is stable. The inverter parallel structure is a parallel type with a power factor of 0.92 , which requires the customer to specify the line structure.
F, the choice of the type of intermediate frequency power supply for induction melting furnace
There are two main types of induction melting furnace intermediate frequency power supplies : parallel inverter circuits and intermediate frequency power supplies of series inverter circuits .
Parallel inverter KPGS
160 ~ 4000 kW
50 ~ 2500 kW
Load adaptation range
Power output capability